Call for Papers
Send your original research papers on any of the sub-themes or covering topics relevant to the main theme of the conference. Full-text of accepted papers will be published in the form of conference proceedings with ISBN number subject to the receipt of 20 full accepted papers.
Final papers should be sent as an email attachment to email@example.com on or before March 31, 2018. For detailed guidelines for submission of the papers, please refer conference website: http://rossal.dptripathi.in
Theme: Role of Open Source Solutions in Academic Libraries & Research
Library and Information Services in Academic Libraries
- · Best Practices and Case Studies
- · Library Services in Digital Era
- · Information Retrieval, Search Strategies and Techniques
- · Information and Digital Literacy
- · Orientation/User Awareness Program
- · Library Subject Guides
Open Source Technology for Academic Libraries
- · Open Source Technologies in Academic Libraries
- · Social media applications in libraries
- · Content Management Systems
- · Discovery Services
- · Open Access Tools, Technologies & Resources
- · Mobile & Web based Technologies
- · Library Automation and Digitization – Tools and Technologies
- · Reference Management Tools – Zotero, Mendeley
- · Transformation towards Smart Libraries
|Submission of full text papers||March 31, 2018|
|Notification of acceptance of paper with comments, if any||April 15, 2018|
|Submission of the final paper after incorporation comments||April 20, 2018|
|Conference dates||May 26-27, 2018|
The conference proceeding with ISBN may be received by paying Rs. 500/-
The account details along with publisher address will be notified soon.
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- All papers should be prepared using Microsoft Word.
- Paper size should be A4, with margins: 1″ (top, bottom & right) and 1.5″ (left)
- All text should be typed in Times New Roman font with size 12 and 5 (one and half) spaced.
- Title should be typed using uppercase (for the first characters of the words except preposition, conjunction etc.) and lowercase letters centered in the top of the first page.
- Title should be followed by name(s), institutional affiliation(s) and e-mail address of the corresponding author.
- First level headings must be in Bold font, left justified and numbered according to
- Level of headings as below:
- First Level Heading
1.1 Second Level Heading
- Third Level Heading
- Header & Footer font size 10.
- An abstract of length not more than 300 words and author keywords should be supplied with the text. Length of full paper may be limited to a maximum of 5000 words.
- Every paper must accompany a brief author(s) profile(s) (maximum 100 words) and a color passport size photograph(s) for inclusion in the volume at the end.
- Illustrations such as photographs, charts, graphs, drawings, and diagrams should be labelled with caption, so that they correspond with their mention in the text (e.g. Table-1, Figure-2, and Diagram-3).
Guidelines for References
- Provide the list of references at the end of the paper in sequence.
- References may be prepared using the APA 6th Edition citation style, with Author (Date) in-text citations where necessary.
Tripathi, R. K., Tripathi (2000). The journal of documentation. London: Library Association Pub.
Article or Chapter in an Edited Book:
Author, A. A., & Author, B. B. (Year of publication). Title of chapter. In A. A. Editor & B. B. Editor (Eds.), Title of book (pages of chapter). Location: Publisher.
Author, A. A., Author, B. B., & Author, C. C. (Year). Title of article. Title of Periodical, volume number (issue number), pages.
Important Points to Note :
- Full-text of accepted papers will be published in the form of conference proceedings with ISBN number.
- It is essential that at least one of the author must register for the conference before registration closure date.
- Papers whose authors do not register for the conference will not be included in the Proceedings Volume
- All accepted papers must carry a copyright declaration form as per the format available on website.
- Final papers should be sent as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 31, 2018.